Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke could have avoided spending $12,375 on a charter flight following a speech last year to a hockey team owned by a former campaign contributor, according to an audit by the agency’s internal watchdog.
- 3 men sentenced to life in prison for Ahmaud Arbery’s murder; parole denied for father, son
- What Eagles gain by starting Gardner Minshew vs. Cowboys — beyond resting Jalen Hurts
- After Monday dumping across state, Smyrna again records most snowfall with Friday storm
- Salesianum sprinter wins Delaware Online Athlete of the Week vote
- Snow in Delaware on Friday, Jan. 7: Photos