The agency has begun an aggressive campaign to target retailers and manufacturers that market e-cigarettes to minors. The devices’ popularity has alarmed parents, schools and public health officials.
- Dover teen “super excited” to spin tunes onstage at Firefly Music Festival
- Fire tears through home in Richardson Park
- “Think globally, act locally” – students encouraged to join Litter-Free School Zone campaign
- Dover, Firefly experiencing water discoloration problems
- More Delawareans Eligible For Monkeypox Vaccine