Europe’s first national experiment to give citizens free cash will be scrapped next year, after Finland decided to discontinue its pioneering basic income trial.
- Sophie Turner and Taylor Swift Friendship Timeline
- How to watch Google’s Pixel 8 announcement stream
- Elon Musk Hit With Lawsuit For Falsely Linking Man To Neo-Nazi Brawl
- Hundreds of illegal aliens are living inside a major American airport – Politics
- This Exec Is Forcing Google Into Its First Trial Over Sexist Pay Discrimination