The fate of Britsh toddler Alfie Evans will be decided Wednesday by a UK High Court where his parents are appealing a decision to prevent the child from leaving the country for medical treatment.
- Brandywine Zoo: Expanding and Improving
- ‘To know Rysheema is to love Rysheema’ – former Wilmington Council member mourned, her life celebrated
- VIDEO | U.S. Education Secretary announces more funding for school safety and wellness during visit to Delaware
- County police looking for possible victims of home improvement fraud
- Newark-area shooting sends 2 teens to hospital