Comcast Corp. formalized its 22 billion pound ($30.7 billion) bid for Sky Plc, throwing down the gauntlet to Rupert Murdoch’s 21st Century Fox Inc. and Walt Disney Co. as they vie for Britain’s largest pay-TV broadcaster.
- Dover teen “super excited” to spin tunes onstage at Firefly Music Festival
- Fire tears through home in Richardson Park
- “Think globally, act locally” – students encouraged to join Litter-Free School Zone campaign
- Dover, Firefly experiencing water discoloration problems
- More Delawareans Eligible For Monkeypox Vaccine