Ford Motor Co. is sharpening its knives by cleaving another $11.5 billion from spending plans and killing off several sedans, including the Fusion and Taurus, to reach an elusive profit margin target ahead of schedule.
- Hoskins homers, Phillies end skid in 5-1 win over Nationals
- Delaware’s flu season officially begins Sunday
- Brandywine Zoo: Expanding and Improving
- Jefferson Street Center offering a boost to Wilmington
- ‘To know Rysheema is to love Rysheema’ – former Wilmington Council member mourned, her life celebrated