The decision, which CEO Jim Hackett said was due to declining demand and profitability, means Ford will stop selling the Fusion, Taurus, CMax and Fiesta in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
- Delaware’s flu season officially begins Sunday
- Brandywine Zoo: Expanding and Improving
- Jefferson Street Center offering a boost to Wilmington
- ‘To know Rysheema is to love Rysheema’ – former Wilmington Council member mourned, her life celebrated
- VIDEO | U.S. Education Secretary announces more funding for school safety and wellness during visit to Delaware