The proposal legislation, which would require congressional approval, would increase the amount some of the lowest-income households are expected to pay for rent by three times, according to the administration’s proposal obtained by The Washington Post.
- Jets must beat Falcons to keep playoff, Aaron Rodgers return hopes alive
- Georgia Republicans’ New Voting Maps Defy Court Order to Boost Black Representation – Politics
- Paris Knife Attack Leaves One Dead and Others Injured
- Jeannie Mai Accuses Jeezy of Cheating & Violating Their Prenup
- ChatGPT wrote an ordinance for a Brazilian city