A special court is expected to deliver a verdict Wednesday in the trial of a self-proclaimed Indian spiritual guru accused of raping a minor, in a case that comes at a volatile time in India following a spate of highly-politicized sexual assaults.
- VIDEO | “He is no longer the same” – community supports family of crime victim, a Wilmington small business owner
- VIDEO | Delaware retired state workers challenge switch to Medicare Advantage
- New Castle County flies pink ribbon flag to observe Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Undefeated Eagles spoil Pederson’s return, top Jaguars 29-21
- Woman hospitalized after Newark motel stabbing