SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) The attorney for the ex-girlfriend of Reuben Foster said Wednesday that her client initially lied to authorities when she accused the San Francisco 49ers linebacker of hitting her leading to domestic violence charges.
- VIDEO | “He is no longer the same” – community supports family of crime victim, a Wilmington small business owner
- VIDEO | Delaware retired state workers challenge switch to Medicare Advantage
- New Castle County flies pink ribbon flag to observe Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Undefeated Eagles spoil Pederson’s return, top Jaguars 29-21
- Woman hospitalized after Newark motel stabbing