James Comey defended releasing his memos detailing his conversations with President Donald Trump Wednesday in a CNN town hall, adding that he doesn’t believe he broke the law.
- Sophie Turner and Taylor Swift Friendship Timeline
- How to watch Google’s Pixel 8 announcement stream
- Elon Musk Hit With Lawsuit For Falsely Linking Man To Neo-Nazi Brawl
- Hundreds of illegal aliens are living inside a major American airport – Politics
- This Exec Is Forcing Google Into Its First Trial Over Sexist Pay Discrimination