Oil held near $68 a barrel as President Donald Trump’s potential exit from the Iran nuclear deal increased concern over Middle East supplies, overshadowing expanding U.S. crude output and stockpiles.
- Dover teen “super excited” to spin tunes onstage at Firefly Music Festival
- Fire tears through home in Richardson Park
- “Think globally, act locally” – students encouraged to join Litter-Free School Zone campaign
- Dover, Firefly experiencing water discoloration problems
- More Delawareans Eligible For Monkeypox Vaccine