Southwest Airlines Co. in recent days hasn’t found any additional signs of the metal fatigue on jet engine fan blades that led to last week’s fatal accident, though an executive said one cracked blade was discovered during reviews last year.
- Delaware’s flu season officially begins Sunday
- Brandywine Zoo: Expanding and Improving
- Jefferson Street Center offering a boost to Wilmington
- ‘To know Rysheema is to love Rysheema’ – former Wilmington Council member mourned, her life celebrated
- VIDEO | U.S. Education Secretary announces more funding for school safety and wellness during visit to Delaware