T-Mobile majority-owner Deutsche Telekom and Japan’s SoftBank, which controls Sprint, are considering an agreement that would dictate how they exercise voting control over the combined company, one of the sources said.
- Brandywine Zoo: Expanding and Improving
- ‘To know Rysheema is to love Rysheema’ – former Wilmington Council member mourned, her life celebrated
- VIDEO | U.S. Education Secretary announces more funding for school safety and wellness during visit to Delaware
- County police looking for possible victims of home improvement fraud
- Newark-area shooting sends 2 teens to hospital