Broward County sheriff’s deputies took a largely symbolic vote of no confidence against embattled Sheriff Scott Israel, but their leader says he plans to press the issue with Florida Gov. Rick Scott and ask him to reconsider the sheriff’s position.
- VIDEO | “He is no longer the same” – community supports family of crime victim, a Wilmington small business owner
- VIDEO | Delaware retired state workers challenge switch to Medicare Advantage
- New Castle County flies pink ribbon flag to observe Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Undefeated Eagles spoil Pederson’s return, top Jaguars 29-21
- Woman hospitalized after Newark motel stabbing