Charter Communications Inc. suffered its worst stock plunge in nine years following dismal results, renewing concerns that the second-largest U.S. cable provider can’t hold on to TV customers.
- Brandywine Zoo: Expanding and Improving
- ‘To know Rysheema is to love Rysheema’ – former Wilmington Council member mourned, her life celebrated
- VIDEO | U.S. Education Secretary announces more funding for school safety and wellness during visit to Delaware
- County police looking for possible victims of home improvement fraud
- Newark-area shooting sends 2 teens to hospital