Former Bank of America Corp. prime brokerage executive Omeed Malik is seeking more than $100 million in a defamation claim against the firm and plans to sue it for discrimination as well, according to his lawyer.
- Brandywine Zoo: Expanding and Improving
- ‘To know Rysheema is to love Rysheema’ – former Wilmington Council member mourned, her life celebrated
- VIDEO | U.S. Education Secretary announces more funding for school safety and wellness during visit to Delaware
- County police looking for possible victims of home improvement fraud
- Newark-area shooting sends 2 teens to hospital