For the biggest U.S. oil explorers, the first quarter was a study in contrasts: Chevron Corp. beat every analyst estimate, while larger rival Exxon Mobil Corp. fell short on both production and profit.
- VIDEO | “He is no longer the same” – community supports family of crime victim, a Wilmington small business owner
- VIDEO | Delaware retired state workers challenge switch to Medicare Advantage
- New Castle County flies pink ribbon flag to observe Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Undefeated Eagles spoil Pederson’s return, top Jaguars 29-21
- Woman hospitalized after Newark motel stabbing