James Joseph DeAngelo, the ex-cop accused of a series of rapes and murders in the Golden State Killer case, was scheduled to make his first public appearance in court since police tracked him down using DNA samples and a genealogical website.
- Brandywine Zoo: Expanding and Improving
- ‘To know Rysheema is to love Rysheema’ – former Wilmington Council member mourned, her life celebrated
- VIDEO | U.S. Education Secretary announces more funding for school safety and wellness during visit to Delaware
- County police looking for possible victims of home improvement fraud
- Newark-area shooting sends 2 teens to hospital