Southwest Airlines Co. was sued by a passenger who witnessed the “horror” when an exploding engine part shattered a cabin window 20 minutes into a flight from New York-LaGuardia airport.
- VIDEO | “He is no longer the same” – community supports family of crime victim, a Wilmington small business owner
- VIDEO | Delaware retired state workers challenge switch to Medicare Advantage
- New Castle County flies pink ribbon flag to observe Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Undefeated Eagles spoil Pederson’s return, top Jaguars 29-21
- Woman hospitalized after Newark motel stabbing