A lawsuit alleges medical equipment on the plane didn’t work and the crew refused to make an emergency landing when Brittany Oswell, 25, of Lexington, S.C., suffered a pulmonary embolism and cardiac arrest during an April 2016 flight.
- Brandywine Zoo: Expanding and Improving
- ‘To know Rysheema is to love Rysheema’ – former Wilmington Council member mourned, her life celebrated
- VIDEO | U.S. Education Secretary announces more funding for school safety and wellness during visit to Delaware
- County police looking for possible victims of home improvement fraud
- Newark-area shooting sends 2 teens to hospital