UK Home Secretary Amber Rudd stepped down Saturday because she “inadvertently misled” a government committee about quotas for removal of immigrants, Rudd said in a resignation letter obtained by CNN.
- Hoskins homers, Phillies end skid in 5-1 win over Nationals
- Delaware’s flu season officially begins Sunday
- Brandywine Zoo: Expanding and Improving
- Jefferson Street Center offering a boost to Wilmington
- ‘To know Rysheema is to love Rysheema’ – former Wilmington Council member mourned, her life celebrated