The supermarket chain is getting a lot of backlash from those who say the restaurant’s name is racist and problematic, but its Korean-American co-founder and executive chef doesn’t think it is.
- Dover teen “super excited” to spin tunes onstage at Firefly Music Festival
- Fire tears through home in Richardson Park
- “Think globally, act locally” – students encouraged to join Litter-Free School Zone campaign
- Dover, Firefly experiencing water discoloration problems
- More Delawareans Eligible For Monkeypox Vaccine