Fitbit Inc. jumped the most in two months after announcing a move to Google’s cloud computing service to help make data sharing easier across the health-care system, bolstering the struggling wearable company’s efforts to keep its fitness trackers relevant.
- VIDEO | “He is no longer the same” – community supports family of crime victim, a Wilmington small business owner
- VIDEO | Delaware retired state workers challenge switch to Medicare Advantage
- New Castle County flies pink ribbon flag to observe Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Undefeated Eagles spoil Pederson’s return, top Jaguars 29-21
- Woman hospitalized after Newark motel stabbing