Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp (VAC.N) will buy timeshare operator ILG Inc (ILG.O) for $4.7 billion, the companies said on Monday, grabbing the chance to merge operations and brands spun out of Starwood and Marriott hotels.
- Brandywine Zoo: Expanding and Improving
- ‘To know Rysheema is to love Rysheema’ – former Wilmington Council member mourned, her life celebrated
- VIDEO | U.S. Education Secretary announces more funding for school safety and wellness during visit to Delaware
- County police looking for possible victims of home improvement fraud
- Newark-area shooting sends 2 teens to hospital