The $22.8 billion that Apple Inc. showered on shareholders in the form of buybacks from January through March is a record, according to a tally by Standard & Poor’s.
- A Russian Village Buries a Soldier, and Tries to Make Sense of the War
- Tesla’s Cybertruck Is Here and It Costs $61,000
- Former Player Names Cowboys Defender An MVP Candidate
- Ohio GOP Senate Candidate Frank LaRose Just Blew Another Deadline to Disclose His Finances – Politics
- A Back Door to Taylor Swift’s Australia Tickets? Not if You’re in Australia.