BP Plc capped a shaky Big Oil earnings season on a more upbeat note, as investors reacted positively to the highest profit in years even as the continuing burden of oil-spill payments pushed debt higher.
- Dover teen “super excited” to spin tunes onstage at Firefly Music Festival
- Fire tears through home in Richardson Park
- “Think globally, act locally” – students encouraged to join Litter-Free School Zone campaign
- Dover, Firefly experiencing water discoloration problems
- More Delawareans Eligible For Monkeypox Vaccine