U.S. auto sales were expected to decline in April, compared with a year earlier, as the industry continues to cool off from a record pace set in 2016.
- Chris Hemsworth and Jason Momoa banter as they show off their muscles | Hollywood
- Sam Altman officially back as OpenAI CEO: “We didn’t lose a single employee”
- Cities Must Replace Harmful Lead Pipes Within 10 Years Under New Biden Administration Plan
- NFL playoff simulations show how drama will unfold in coming weeks
- A Russian Village Buries a Soldier, and Tries to Make Sense of the War