Albert ‘Kell’ Kelly, one of the two, left amid scrutiny of his previous actions as the leader of a bank in Oklahoma and of his lifetime ban from banking. Pruitt’s head of security also announced his retirement.
- Brandywine Zoo: Expanding and Improving
- ‘To know Rysheema is to love Rysheema’ – former Wilmington Council member mourned, her life celebrated
- VIDEO | U.S. Education Secretary announces more funding for school safety and wellness during visit to Delaware
- County police looking for possible victims of home improvement fraud
- Newark-area shooting sends 2 teens to hospital