On Tuesday, 18 members of Congress — all Republicans — sent a letter to the Norwegian Nobel Committee, nominating Trump to receive the award for his work “end the Korean War, denuclearize the Korean peninsula, and bring peace to the region.”
- A Russian Village Buries a Soldier, and Tries to Make Sense of the War
- Tesla’s Cybertruck Is Here and It Costs $61,000
- Former Player Names Cowboys Defender An MVP Candidate
- Ohio GOP Senate Candidate Frank LaRose Just Blew Another Deadline to Disclose His Finances – Politics
- A Back Door to Taylor Swift’s Australia Tickets? Not if You’re in Australia.