The city will spend $200,000 on a program that helps high school students who dream of being entrepreneurs. The men will each receive $1. Starbucks also announced a financial settlement.
- Chiefs WR Makes Clear Statement On Recent Struggles
- Congress Incentivizes Rare Disease Research. Big Pharma Exploits It. – Politics
- In Israel, Hanukkah Begins in the Shadow of Two Months of War
- Forest Whitaker’s Ex-Wife, Keisha Nash, Dead At 51
- Just about every Windows and Linux device vulnerable to new LogoFAIL firmware attack