Facebook announced it’s getting into online dating — a surprising move that comes just six weeks after the Cambridge Analytica scandal. The timing couldn’t be more off for the news.
- Sam Altman officially back as OpenAI CEO: “We didn’t lose a single employee”
- Cities Must Replace Harmful Lead Pipes Within 10 Years Under New Biden Administration Plan
- NFL playoff simulations show how drama will unfold in coming weeks
- A Russian Village Buries a Soldier, and Tries to Make Sense of the War
- Tesla’s Cybertruck Is Here and It Costs $61,000