A Georgia Republican gubernatorial hopeful is standing by his campaign ad in which he points a shotgun at a young man who wants to date his daughter.
- Tesla’s Cybertruck Is Here and It Costs $61,000
- Former Player Names Cowboys Defender An MVP Candidate
- Ohio GOP Senate Candidate Frank LaRose Just Blew Another Deadline to Disclose His Finances – Politics
- A Back Door to Taylor Swift’s Australia Tickets? Not if You’re in Australia.
- Our Fall Time Frolic Through Charleston, SC In New Hyundai Kona