The Sacramento County coroner said the independent autopsy by a doctor hired by Stephon Clark’s family was “erroneous” after releasing the official report showing the 22-year-old was shot seven times – not eight – by Sacramento police.
- A Russian Village Buries a Soldier, and Tries to Make Sense of the War
- Tesla’s Cybertruck Is Here and It Costs $61,000
- Former Player Names Cowboys Defender An MVP Candidate
- Ohio GOP Senate Candidate Frank LaRose Just Blew Another Deadline to Disclose His Finances – Politics
- A Back Door to Taylor Swift’s Australia Tickets? Not if You’re in Australia.