Companies in the U.S. added more than 200,000 workers for a fifth straight month in April, signaling the job market remains strong, according to data released Wednesday from the ADP Research Institute in Roseland, New Jersey.
- Some Thoughts on The Red State vs Blue State Debate – Politics
- Chris Hemsworth and Jason Momoa banter as they show off their muscles | Hollywood
- Sam Altman officially back as OpenAI CEO: “We didn’t lose a single employee”
- Cities Must Replace Harmful Lead Pipes Within 10 Years Under New Biden Administration Plan
- NFL playoff simulations show how drama will unfold in coming weeks