Thousands of demonstrators brought the Armenian capital of Yerevan to a standstill on Wednesday, after protest leader Nikol Pashinyan’s bid to be new prime minister was blocked by the ruling party.
- Chiefs WR Makes Clear Statement On Recent Struggles
- Congress Incentivizes Rare Disease Research. Big Pharma Exploits It. – Politics
- In Israel, Hanukkah Begins in the Shadow of Two Months of War
- Forest Whitaker’s Ex-Wife, Keisha Nash, Dead At 51
- Just about every Windows and Linux device vulnerable to new LogoFAIL firmware attack