There were two double-take moments involving current and former GOP policymakers this week that cast doubt on some of the party’s major accomplishments of the Trump era — tax cuts and ending the Obamacare individual mandate to have health insurance.
- Chiefs WR Makes Clear Statement On Recent Struggles
- Congress Incentivizes Rare Disease Research. Big Pharma Exploits It. – Politics
- In Israel, Hanukkah Begins in the Shadow of Two Months of War
- Forest Whitaker’s Ex-Wife, Keisha Nash, Dead At 51
- Just about every Windows and Linux device vulnerable to new LogoFAIL firmware attack