A jury found Jacob Scott Goodwin, who wore a military helmet and brandished a shield, guilty of malicious wounding in the August beating of DeAndre Harris.
- Sam Altman officially back as OpenAI CEO: “We didn’t lose a single employee”
- Cities Must Replace Harmful Lead Pipes Within 10 Years Under New Biden Administration Plan
- NFL playoff simulations show how drama will unfold in coming weeks
- A Russian Village Buries a Soldier, and Tries to Make Sense of the War
- Tesla’s Cybertruck Is Here and It Costs $61,000