Ruthie Ann Miles was crossing a Brooklyn street with her friend and their two children in March when they were struck by the car. Both children died.
- Tesla’s Cybertruck Is Here and It Costs $61,000
- Former Player Names Cowboys Defender An MVP Candidate
- Ohio GOP Senate Candidate Frank LaRose Just Blew Another Deadline to Disclose His Finances – Politics
- A Back Door to Taylor Swift’s Australia Tickets? Not if You’re in Australia.
- Our Fall Time Frolic Through Charleston, SC In New Hyundai Kona