In an unusually public spat, Amazon is rethinking some building projects in Seattle because of a new tax being considered by the City Council.
- Chris Hemsworth and Jason Momoa banter as they show off their muscles | Hollywood
- Sam Altman officially back as OpenAI CEO: “We didn’t lose a single employee”
- Cities Must Replace Harmful Lead Pipes Within 10 Years Under New Biden Administration Plan
- NFL playoff simulations show how drama will unfold in coming weeks
- A Russian Village Buries a Soldier, and Tries to Make Sense of the War