Berkshire Hathaway’s residential real-estate unit is No. 2 in the U.S., its name plastered on neighborhood signs across the country—a big change for the conglomerate behind brands like Geico, Dairy Queen and Duracell.
- Chiefs WR Makes Clear Statement On Recent Struggles
- Congress Incentivizes Rare Disease Research. Big Pharma Exploits It. – Politics
- In Israel, Hanukkah Begins in the Shadow of Two Months of War
- Forest Whitaker’s Ex-Wife, Keisha Nash, Dead At 51
- Just about every Windows and Linux device vulnerable to new LogoFAIL firmware attack