Jason Witten will, in fact, hang up his cleats. The Dallas Cowboys’ all-time great informed Cowboys owner Jerry Jones and coach Jason Garrett he will retire to join the Monday Night Football crew.
- Some Thoughts on The Red State vs Blue State Debate – Politics
- Chris Hemsworth and Jason Momoa banter as they show off their muscles | Hollywood
- Sam Altman officially back as OpenAI CEO: “We didn’t lose a single employee”
- Cities Must Replace Harmful Lead Pipes Within 10 Years Under New Biden Administration Plan
- NFL playoff simulations show how drama will unfold in coming weeks