Scientists already knew that birds evolved from dinosaurs. But thanks to a Yale-led study published Wednesday in the journal Nature, they know what the first bird beak looked like during that evolutionary journey.
- Chiefs WR Makes Clear Statement On Recent Struggles
- Congress Incentivizes Rare Disease Research. Big Pharma Exploits It. – Politics
- In Israel, Hanukkah Begins in the Shadow of Two Months of War
- Forest Whitaker’s Ex-Wife, Keisha Nash, Dead At 51
- Just about every Windows and Linux device vulnerable to new LogoFAIL firmware attack