U.S. stocks are skidding Thursday morning as the market continues a sell-off that began late the previous day. Big losses for insurer AIG are hurting financial stocks while Cardinal Health tumbles and takes the health care sector lower.
- Chiefs WR Makes Clear Statement On Recent Struggles
- Congress Incentivizes Rare Disease Research. Big Pharma Exploits It. – Politics
- In Israel, Hanukkah Begins in the Shadow of Two Months of War
- Forest Whitaker’s Ex-Wife, Keisha Nash, Dead At 51
- Just about every Windows and Linux device vulnerable to new LogoFAIL firmware attack