An American Airlines passenger from New Hampshire says she received a nasty text message from someone in the customer service department after inquiring about a baggage issue — but American has since said they cannot “substantiate” any of her claims.
- A Russian Village Buries a Soldier, and Tries to Make Sense of the War
- Tesla’s Cybertruck Is Here and It Costs $61,000
- Former Player Names Cowboys Defender An MVP Candidate
- Ohio GOP Senate Candidate Frank LaRose Just Blew Another Deadline to Disclose His Finances – Politics
- A Back Door to Taylor Swift’s Australia Tickets? Not if You’re in Australia.