European stocks drifted following an Asian equity bounce as investors struggled to rebuild their confidence amid a muddled Italian political outlook and an uncertain trade picture. The dollar edged lower while the euro climbed as Italian bond yields declined.
- 12-year-old sole survivor of shooting that left 3 people dead, including pregnant woman
- What do the CDC’s mask recommendations mean for Delaware?
- Fatal crash in Newark involving a motorcycle under investigation, police say
- Delaware aims to improve ‘site readiness’ with new fund to lure prospective employers
- CDC changes recommendations for masks in school buildings, citing the delta variant