The tariffs on imported steel and aluminum from Canada, the European Union and Mexico are meant to fulfill President Trump’s vows to protect American industry, but they are drawing a fierce response.
- Delaware-JMU takeaways: Hens’ offensive output worst in recent years
- 18-year-old killed in Wilmington shooting Saturday afternoon
- Hens’ offense can’t get going against James Madison
- Harrington fire truck crashes on way home from parade
- Week 7 Delaware high school football roundup: Middletown romps past St. Georges