There are few laws dealing with refusing service to a customer based on his or her political views — but until now, it didn’t happen very often.
- Agilent to invest millions at Little Falls location
- What’s going there? Keep up with the latest on businesses coming and going in Delaware
- Why trading Matisse Thybulle might be in Sixers’ best interests
- Baseball teams juggle in final Delaware Online spring sports rankings
- What’s new at the Delaware beaches for summer 2022? A starter list of what to expect