A family friend of the lobbyists who rented out a room to Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Scott Pruitt was considered for a position at the agency, according to emails first reported by The New York Times on Sunday and confirmed by CNN.
- Agilent to invest millions at Little Falls location
- What’s going there? Keep up with the latest on businesses coming and going in Delaware
- Why trading Matisse Thybulle might be in Sixers’ best interests
- Baseball teams juggle in final Delaware Online spring sports rankings
- What’s new at the Delaware beaches for summer 2022? A starter list of what to expect