More than 11,200 calls concerning children’s exposure to buprenorphine, an opioid medication used to treat opioid use disorder, were made to US poison control centers from 2007 to 2016, a new study found.
- Agilent to invest millions at Little Falls location
- What’s going there? Keep up with the latest on businesses coming and going in Delaware
- Why trading Matisse Thybulle might be in Sixers’ best interests
- Baseball teams juggle in final Delaware Online spring sports rankings
- What’s new at the Delaware beaches for summer 2022? A starter list of what to expect